This privacy statement applies to BC Optima Technologies apps, websites, services and products that collect data and display these terms. It does not apply to any BC Optima Technologies apps, sites, services or products that does not display or link to this statement or that contains its own privacy statement.
Likely situations when you make personal data available to BC Optima Technologies include, but are not limited to:
1. by using BC Optima's mobile apps or visiting our websites,
2. registration for Services, contests and special events;
3. accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services;
4. subscribing to newsletters;
5. purchasing a product or services through BC Optima’s online stores or within the app (or "in-app purchase");
6. using “tell a friend,” "email this page," or other similar features;
7. requesting technical support;
8. otherwise through use of BC Optima Technologies where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
The data we process on you may include, but is not limited to: email address, device ID, IP-address, user names and passwords.
We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
Any information given to us will never be sold, rented, traded, shared or leased other than as outlined in this Policy.
We use your email address only for the purpose of sending the newsletter to you. We use Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website and Apps as provided under Section 312.2 of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013. We don’t rent or sell your email address.
BC Optima Technologies uses your information to perform its own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. BC Optima Technologies may also use third-parties, such as Google Analytics in order to develop and analyze use of the Services. For more information about Google Analytics and its services pleasesee http://www.google.com/analytics/.
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website (we don’t allow links within our mobile applications). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.